(1) Upon multiple requests, we have decided to **extend** the deadline for submissions with one week. The new deadline is July 16, 2018.
(2) The location of the main INLG conference is known and exciting: it will be organized in the conference center of the Koning Willem II Stadion, the home of the Tilburg soccer team. The conference will start on Monday afternoon (November 5), with the invited tutorial of Yoav Goldberg.
(3) The main conference will be preceded on Monday morning (November 5) by three workshops, and followed by two more workshop as well as a full day hackathon on Thursday (November 8), all organized at Tilburg University. The list of workshops is:
Monday-morning, November 5, 2018 (Tilburg University)
- 3rd Workshop on Computational Creativity in Language Generation (CC-NLG 2018)
- Workshop on Intelligent Interactive Systems and Language Generation (2IS&NLG)
- Workshop on Adaptive NLG
Thursday (all day), November 8, 2018 (Tilburg University)
- Workshop on Natural Language Generation for Human–Robot Interaction
- Workshop on Text adaptation
More information on the workshops will follow soon.