Call for Workshop proposals
For the third time since its inception, the International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG) will this year include independently organised workshops. These will take place after or immediately prior to the main conference (November 4 or 8).
The INLG organisers and SIGGEN invite further proposals for one-day or half-day workshops at INLG 2018.
Workshops can focus on any topic that is viewed as relevant to the Natural Language Generation community. We especially invite proposals for workshops in relatively new areas which have recently begun to attract interest in the research community, or topics where greater interaction between the NLG community and another established research community can be beneficial to both fields. Proposals for workshops which form part of an existing series are also welcome.
The workshops will provide an informal setting where participants will have the opportunity to discuss technical topics in an atmosphere that fosters the active exchange of ideas. Proposals should also describe the workshop format. We encourage formats that will foster discussion and exchange of ideas (talks, posters, panels, invited speakers if any, …). Workshops at INLG 2018 should be planned as half-day or full one-day events.
Proposals should be sent directly to the INLG 2018 Workshop Chairs: email@example.com.
- Approx. 2 pages long
- The names and affiliations of the organisers
- The name of the workshop and its duration (half-day or full-day)
- A description of the workshop aims
- A short description of the format of planned activities
- An indication of the research communities that the workshop is expected to target
- A list of programme committee members
- 1 June 2018: Deadline for receipt of workshop proposals
- 15 June 2018: Notification of acceptance
If the workshop invites paper submissions, the suggested timeline for workshop organisers following acceptance is:
- Call for workshop papers or abstracts: 30 June 2018
- Submissions due: August 31, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: September 31, 2018
- Camera-ready papers due: October 15, 2018