We are pleased to announce that the following papers have been accepted for INLG 2018. A more detailed program will be announced shortly. Long papers A Master-Apprentice Approach to Automatic Creation of Cultural Satire — Khalid Alnajjar and Mika Hämäläinen Designing and testing the messages produced by a virtual dietitian — Luca Anselma and Alessandro […]
We'll keep you posted for updates.
(1) Upon multiple requests, we have decided to **extend** the deadline for submissions with one week. The new deadline is July 16, 2018. (2) The location of the main INLG conference is known and exciting: it will be organized in the conference center of the Koning Willem II Stadion, the home of the Tilburg soccer […]
(1) We are proud to announce the invited speakers for INLG 2018: Yoav Goldberg (Bar Ilan University, Israel, who will give an invited tutorial on Neural NLG), Lillian Lee (Cornell University, Ithaca, USA), and Verena Rieser (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK). (2) Please also note that the online submission system is up and running here.
The 11th International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG 2018) will be held in Tilburg, The Netherlands, November 5-8, 2018. The conference takes place immediately after EMNLP 2018, organised in nearby Brussels, Belgium.
INLG 2018 is organised by the Tilburg University Language Production (TULP) research group, part of the Department of Communication and Cognition (DCC) of the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences (TSHD). The event is organised under the auspices of the Special Interest Group on Natural Language Generation (SIGGEN) of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL) and the International Speech Communication Association (ISCA).
This year’s INLG conference will be an exciting combination of invited lectures and regular oral and poster presentations, sandwiched in between workshops and a hackathon. The main conference will include special sessions on:
- Generating Text with Affect, Style and Personality (sponsored by NWO),
- Conversational Interfaces, Chatbots and NLG (sponsored by flow.ai), and
- Data-driven NLG (including the E2E Generation Challenge).
INLG 2018 is made possible by generous support of: